Quantcast

Adding Microsoft DLLs to mono so that they will work on Linux

Adding Microsoft DLLs to mono so that they will work on Linux

MaverickCode
Hello,

I'm trying to use the Microsoft Expressions Encoder to control audio and video devices on an embedded device. My C# code works on my windows machine but I get
 "The type initializer for '<Module>' threw an exception. ---> <CrtImplementationDetails>.ModuleLoadException: The C++ module failed to load." when trying to run via mono.

I'm wondering if I can some how add the dlls to mono so they will work. They are already in the folder with the exe I'm trying to run with mono.

Thank you,

Scott