Quantcast

Configuring xbuild on Jenkins server hosted on windows or Linux

Configuring xbuild on Jenkins server hosted on windows or Linux

nikhil sehgal
Hi all,

I would like to configure my Jenkins build server to build my code using xbuild so if my code have something incompatible with mono it should break.

My question is do I need to configure my Jenkins server on Linux only so it use xbuild for Linux to build my code .?

Or

If my Jenkins server is configured on windows and using xbuild for windows it's same as on Linux?

RegardsĀ
Nikhil
--
Thanks & Regards