Quantcast

Equivalent GTK ## control to a VS Data Grid ?

Equivalent GTK ## control to a VS Data Grid ?

Brett Senior
I am converting an application from VS that uses a data grid.  I cannot find an equivalent to this in GTK# and wondered if I'm not looking hard enough or there is a way to do this in Monodevelop that I have not discovered.  Does anybody know of an equivalent or is this question best dealt with by another mailing list (a GTK# one ?).

Thanking you,
Brett Senior

Re: Equivalent GTK ## control to a VS Data Grid ?

True_Friend
Got this link from the same list's archives. maybe it'll be helpful.
http://www.medsphere.org/projects/widgets
these widgets have a grid view widget as well like xl have (description says).
Regards

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Brett Senior <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am converting an application from VS that uses a data grid.  I cannot find an equivalent to this in GTK# and wondered if I'm not looking hard enough or there is a way to do this in Monodevelop that I have not discovered.  Does anybody know of an equivalent or is this question best dealt with by another mailing list (a GTK# one ?).

Thanking you,
Brett Senior

Muhammad Shakir Aziz محمد شاکر عزیز

Re: Equivalent GTK ## control to a VS Data Grid ?

Petit Eric
2008/6/16 True Friend <[hidden email]>:
> Got this link from the same list's archives. maybe it'll be helpful.
> http://www.medsphere.org/projects/widgets
Is medsphere Grid, chart and all widget in the dll, are frre to use in
a commercial software ?

peter@peterjohanson.com
On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 08:47:14AM +0200, Petit Eric wrote:
> 2008/6/16 True Friend <[hidden email]>:
> > Got this link from the same list's archives. maybe it'll be helpful.
> > http://www.medsphere.org/projects/widgets
> Is medsphere Grid, chart and all widget in the dll, are frre to use in
> a commercial software ?

Yes, they are under the LGPL 2.0 or greater license. Basically (and I
say basically, because IANAL, etc, etc), you can use them in commercial
software as long as:

1) you don't try to actually just compile the code directly into your
application, you must use them as a separate dll/library.
2) Any changes you make to the code for them, which you distribute in
binary form to anyone, must be released/published.

-pete