Quantcast

Had like so many different color

sonaodaso
Had like so  many different color correcting powder  Hydroluxe Serum  and  which I thought was really cool  because it tackles a lot of different  skin problems at once but do you think  about this guy was I felt like it was a  little bit more on Hydroluxe Serum heavy-duty chalky  side compared to something light and  airy like my laura mercier powder or  even like Hydroluxe Serum elf finishing powder so I  think that's always good if you are into  more thicker velvety finishing powder  one is a good try but I think for me I'm  onwards to better finishing powder next  makeup FZ this is also something that  i've been Hydroluxe Serum  using for like