Mono caused ANTLR test failure on s390x

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Mono caused ANTLR test failure on s390x

Vaibhav Vaingankar

Hi,
Greetings.

We are building ANTL4 on s390x RHEL 7.2 which targets different languages (csharp, java, javascript, python). We have used mono to test csharp target. However I have encountered a glitch while executing test cases. The csharp tests fail with unhandled nullpointer exception.

  • Steps used to build mono
    sudo yum install -y autoconf automake libtool which gcc-c++ make
    git clone https://github.com/mono/mono
    cd mono
    git checkout mono-4.8.0.371
    ./autogen.sh --disable-nls
    make get-monolite-latest
    make
    sudo make install
  • The resultant binaries were used to test ANTLR4

We tried steps mentioned above on x86 architecture, which worked fine. So this could be issue with the mono runtime environment on s390x architecture.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

This is the error which we have encountered
    Unhandled Exception:
    System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'TLexer' threw an exception. ---> System.NotSupportedException: Could not deserialize ATN with UUID aadb8d7e-aeef-4415-2e04-cfd604822bad (expected aadb8d7e-aeef-4415-ad2b-8204d6cf042e or a legacy UUID).
      at Antlr4.Runtime.Atn.ATNDeserializer.CheckUUID () [0x00043] in <76524c89e9ab4d24a159bd01cd6f7212>:0
      at Antlr4.Runtime.Atn.ATNDeserializer.Deserialize (System.Char[] data) [0x0000d] in <76524c89e9ab4d24a159bd01cd6f7212>:0
      at TLexer..cctor () [0x0009b] in <dea3fa93188448afa2dd62e733b0b53e>:0
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_generic_class_init (intptr)
      at Test.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00009] in <dea3fa93188448afa2dd62e733b0b53e>:0
    [ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'TLexer' threw an exception. ---> System.NotSupportedException: Could not deserialize ATN with UUID aadb8d7e-aeef-4415-2e04-cfd604822bad (expected aadb8d7e-aeef-4415-ad2b-8204d6cf042e or a legacy UUID).
      at Antlr4.Runtime.Atn.ATNDeserializer.CheckUUID () [0x00043] in <76524c89e9ab4d24a159bd01cd6f7212>:0
      at Antlr4.Runtime.Atn.ATNDeserializer.Deserialize (System.Char[] data) [0x0000d] in <76524c89e9ab4d24a159bd01cd6f7212>:0
      at TLexer..cctor () [0x0009b] in <dea3fa93188448afa2dd62e733b0b53e>:0
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_generic_class_init (intptr)

Attaching the complete test log.
(See attached file: antlr4.log)

Thanks and regards,
Vaibhav Vaingankar

_______________________________________________
Mono-list maillist  -  [hidden email]
http://lists.dot.net/mailman/listinfo/mono-list

antlr4.log (1M) Download Attachment
Loading...