Quantcast

MonoMacPackager - No CreateMacInstaller Option in MonoDevelop

MonoMacPackager - No CreateMacInstaller Option in MonoDevelop

vinaykagarwal
I have followed the MonoMacPackager instructions completely at http://www.mono-project.com/MonoMacPackager but after creating a MonoMac project and building it, I don't have the CreateMacInstaller option on the Project menu. What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

Re: MonoMacPackager - No CreateMacInstaller Option in MonoDevelop

Miguel de Icaza
You likely did not install the right MonoMac packager.

vinaykagarwal
Can you point me to link to install MonoMac packager? Is it a Mono software or from Apple? Thanks in advance.

Re: MonoMacPackager - No CreateMacInstaller Option in MonoDevelop

Miguel de Icaza
> Can you point me to link to install MonoMac packager? Is it a Mono software
> or from Apple? Thanks in advance.

The instructions are listed in:

http://mono-project.com/MonoMacPackager

Miguel

Re: MonoMacPackager - No CreateMacInstaller Option in MonoDevelop

vinaykagarwal
The instructions are listed in:

http://mono-project.com/MonoMacPackager

Miguel

This is the page I started with and did everything specified there and still no CreateMacInstaller option!

Vinay

Re: MonoMacPackager - No CreateMacInstaller Option in MonoDevelop

Miguel de Icaza
> This is the page I started with and did everything specified there and still
> no CreateMacInstaller option!

Did you install the latest version of MonoMac?  (There are 4 listed,
pick the one wit the highest number).

Did you select the project and then go to Project->Create Mac INstaller?

If you dont have the project selected on the solution explorer, you
wont get that menu.

Miguel