Re: Remotely step by step debugging we services hosted on nginx & fastcgi on ubuntu

Re: Remotely step by step debugging we services hosted on nginx & fastcgi on ubuntu

Jonathan Mitchell
The Soft Debugger is likely what you are looking for.

http://www.mono-project.com/docs/debug+profile/debug/debugger/

On 1 May 2017, at 13:09, nikhil sehgal <[hidden email]> wrote:

Any thoughts ?

On Apr 30, 2017 12:17 PM, "nikhil sehgal" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all

Hope you are doing great!

I have my web-service hosted on nginx webserver on ubuntu using fastcgi for mono.

I want to debug it remotely by attaching it to some process so my symbols are loaded and I can do step by step debugging.

Please advice

Regards
Nikhil

--