That we were in Vegas yeah and captain

xecut
That we were in Vegas yeah and captain Jenks called up HL12 news organization and said listen you buddy get right on this Artie Lange has died in HL12 las vegas hotel room it's so in so time and then next we knew was on air yeah they broke into I believe  HL12 it was addams family Oh I'm against that and at time I was  and you know again people just oh really but believable yeah yeah question yeah i think it was believable so people just believe that i mean i just called these places and just basically lied and you